Our garment collection is mainly made of satin. Satin has the advantage of being both soft and silky. Shiny, it changes color with the light.
Our tips for the D-day:
- Apply a little hair spray on your legs to maximize the effect of the satin fabric falling (be careful not to have wet legs to avoid any stain).
- On an electric skin: a little deodorant spray on the body and it's done.
- Wear seamless underwear for more discretion.
Satin is a noble material, here are all our tips for a perfect maintenance:
- Hand wash. It can be washed in a cold-water machine or in a gentle cycle.
- Hand washing or dry-cleaning is preferable.
- Ironing at low temperature.
- Do not tumble dry.
Satin is a delicate material. We advise you to be careful when wearing jewelry and bags.